Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So much to pray for

This process is exhilerating and there is so much to pray for!!! I spoke with our placement coordinator today from the agency and asked her a million questions (she's my new BFF for now:)). I was talking to her about the 'waiting children' page and she was explaining how it works. I was also telling her how we are just trusting God to lead us to our child, however old and whatever gender. The last couple of days, I've had in my head a 3 year old boy for some reason- I couldn't get to sleep the other night thinking about him and all sorts of other things. Anyway- they're waiting to update the waiting child list until next week because they're still waiting on some information for the kids, but she said they have a 3 year old boy that's going on the waiting child list. I don't know anything about him, but I can find out more once he's on there. I don't know if this is a sign that this could be him or not, so please pray that we will be completely open to what God wants here, even if it means that we wouldn't adopt him. Shane doesn't want me to get my hopes all up- always the practical one in our relationship:).
I asked how it would work since we are just starting the paperwork and she said that it's amazing how fast they can get things done for a waiting child- they will expedite everything so we could bring him home. Ahhh!!! So we'll wait and see..... and pray!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment