Monday, July 2, 2012

We're home!

I hope to be able to post pics from our trip, but for right now, I will just say that we're home!!!  Everything went smoothly while we were gone- Temesgen and Jonah had lots of fun together.  My health was good, flights were long but easy and on time.  Couldn't have been a better week!  We're home and a family of 7 on the same continent and that makes me SO very happy!  We got home on Saturday and yesterday, we went to church, met Grandma for the first time, and went swimming for the first time.  Today, Shane's taking the day off so we can hang out as a family. I think we're heading to the big open space park so we can let them RUN!  Temesgen hasn't had a chance to just run in a big open space for over 2 years.  It's also his 10th birthday!! He doesn't know what that means, but I think he'll enjoy the presents and the cupcakes.  We'll go to the store so he can pick out what flavor cupcake he wants- I'm sure he'll have 4 brothers giving lots of suggestions:).  So we are all doing great- thank you for the prayers these last 8 months!  We are so thankful for all of you and thankful that God nudged our hearts to say 'yes' to our sweet new son!

No comments:

Post a Comment