Friday, June 22, 2012

Health Update

The meds are working- praise the Lord!!!!  I'm still swollen, but the pain is about 99% better- still there, but with the continued meds, I will hopefully be fine.  I think the stress on my body on Monday (the day we found out we cleared) just put my immune system into overdrive and this is what happened.  So we're getting ready to head to the airport- can't wait!!!
The boys are going to miss Jonah- he and Kalid LOVE each other a lot.  Kalid's sitting on his lap right now as I type this and said, "Jonah, I want to sit on your lap until you leave."  He's been telling him all week how much he's going to miss him and wants to give him a big hug when he gets home.  I told him he gets to give Temesgen a big hug when he gets home too- yay!!!!
Thanks for the prayers- we're off!

No comments:

Post a Comment