Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Huge change
Wow, so yesterday was a wonderful day hearing about the personalities of little K and A. Today, we got the news that all families will now have to travel twice to Ethiopia- once to attend the court appt. and the other to pick up the children for the embassy appt. I am trusting that God has a plan in all of this. I'm trying to think of the positives (seeing the boys sooner hopefully, being able to hold them and love them for a few days, being able to bring them photo albums and things to hold to from us while they wait for us to come back, seeing their country for longer time so we can get more of a feel for it). I'm trying NOT to think of the added expense of a 2nd trip, being away from Jonah and Landon another time, more time off work for Shane, etc... We are ready for whatever God has for us. This still so reminds me of my favorite verse- Jer. 29:11- "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." I'm resting in His perfect plan for us tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Amy,
ReplyDeleteWe talked today on the yahoo group. I just wanted to tell you that you are in my prayers that all of the pieces fall into place exactly as He wills. We're there with you.
xo, Erin
Oh I can only imagine how hard it will be for everyone in process to add the expense of a second trip. I can say that Ethiopia is a beautiful country that I loved spending time in. I am praying for everyone.
ReplyDelete